I’m gonna cry right now and that’s okay
A mother goose and her goslings.
In case anyone is not having the best of days, remember that this performance of “Halo” exists.
Despite what the fuck you have to say about her , you CANNOT deny she is one of the most talented singers of our generation . Other singers now a days (who shall remain un-named) come no where near close to how good she sounds , outside the studio or with a sound system ….. Or even with it.
4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.